What am I able to do with Meal Plans as a FREE Relish member?
These features are available for FREE Relish Members:
Favorite a Meal Plan
- When viewing an individual Meal Plan, you are able to save the Meal Plan to your favorites by clicking the heart icon at the top of the plan.
- To unfavorite the Meal Plan, just click the heart again.
Add a Meal Plan to Your Shopping List
- When viewing an individual Meal Plan, you are able to add the Meal Plan to your Shopping Cart by clicking the shopping cart icon with the + sign on it.
- A dialogue will then popup asking if you'd like to either Go to list (shopping list) or Continue (stay on the Meal Plan).
Favorite a Recipe
- When viewing an individual Meal Plan This can be done by clicking the Three Dots to the right of the recipe you would like to Favorite.
Add to Shopping List
- When viewing an individual Meal Plan This can be done by clicking the Three Dots to the right of the recipe you would like to Add to List.
With Relish, would I have access to all the meal plans?
Yes! Unlike many other meal planning services, Relish allows members to access our full library of hundreds of meal plans for FREE! These meal plans can be used as-is, saved, or added to your shopping list . If you would like to customize the meal ...
Who creates the Relish meal plans?
Most Relish meal plans are created by nutritionists, using popular recipes from the top food blogs and recipes sites. Some plans are specific to the publisher or blogger and authored by them.
What are the meal plans like on Relish+? What do they include?
Relish meal plans are FREE. If you'd like to customize them in any way, you can subscribe to Relish+. We offer 4-day, 5-day, and 7-day plans that primarily include dinner entree recipes. Depending on your particular plan, extras such as dessert or ...
When will I get new meal plans?
New meal plans are added to Relish every week. Make sure to follow your favorite series so you never miss a new plan!
Meal Plans 101
Click here to watch our Meal Plans 101 tutorial.