Adding and removing recipes from a Meal Plan
These features are only available to Relish+ subscribers:
- When viewing an individual Meal Plan, you are able to remove recipes from it as well as add recipes from your Saved List.
- To remove a recipe, click the Three Dots on the right side of the recipe and select Remove.
- Desktop: You can add any of your saved Relish recipes to a meal plan. To do so, click and drag the recipe from the right side of the page to your desired day within the meal plan. You will be prompted to select the number of servings and choose which meal type the recipe is.
- Mobile: To add one of your saved recipes to a Meal Plan on mobile, select the Plus Sign (+) in the top right corner of the screen. From here, click on the recipe that you would like to add to the meal plan. You will be prompted to select the number of servings and choose which day the recipe is for as well as its meal type.
Customizing a Meal Plan
- When viewing a Meal Plan under the Meals tab, you will be able to alter the number of servings, day of a meal, and meal type. This can all be done by clicking the Three Dots to the right of the recipe you would like to move or edit. A drop down menu will appear, click on Edit to show the areas you can change.
Adding Recipes to Your Calendar
Click here to watch our tutorial for Adding Recipes to Your Calendar.
Adding Recipes to Your Shopping List
Click here to watch our Adding Recipes to Your Shopping List tutorial.
How to Follow a Meal Plan Series
Click on the Meal Plan Series you would like to follow to open it. Click on the Follow button below the Meal Plan description. This button should change to the text “Unfollow” to let you know that you are currently following it. This feature is only ...
How to Save and Reuse a Meal Plan
Any changes made to a Meal Plan you have saved will be kept. Possible changes include adjusting servings and changing which day or meal a dish is scheduled for. You are also able to add and remove any recipe to meet your preferences. Once changes ...
How to edit a Meal Plan once it is in Calendar
Once a Meal Plan has been added to your calendar, you are able to edit the number of servings as well as which meal type a recipe is for. Do so by clicking the Three Dots to the right of the recipe and then selecting the Edit option. The areas that ...